Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day

I can hardly believe that it's Jakobs second Father's Day. Time is zooming by and you can tell that Jakob is falling in love with Ethnie a little more every day. There is nothing more attractive that seeing Jakob play with Peanut. He is such a wonderful Daddy and Ethnie and I are so very blessed to call him ours. 

We have been so very blessed to have such wonderful fathers in our lives. Here's to our Dad's: Thank you for your wisdom and guidance. For sharing your testimonies of our Savior and leading by example. Thank you for not only being Father's but friends.

Most importantly thank you for being such wonderful grandparents. Whether you are near or far, Ethnie knows how much she is loved and she is always excited to see you. It fills my heart with joy to see how happy she is to see Opa on Skype and how she runs into Grandpa's arms every time she sees him.

 Here are some reasons why Ethnie loves Opa.

& why she loves Grandpa.

 My schedule has been rather full this past week so Jakob didn't get a Father's Day week. I think we'll save all of the love for Valentines. Peanut did get him some Peanut M&M's though. 

She was pretty egar to share them with Daddy. 


We also made Daddy an exploding card full of pictures of him and Ethnie. 


Happy Father's Day my love. Thank you for being so incredible Your girls love you and I know our little man is going to be your best buddy!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Soo cute!!!

katie ridings said...

I love that last gift how cool!!