He is perfect for snuggling! Thank you!
I hate to pick favorites but this quilt was hands down my favorite gift that the kids got. It is an Eye Spy quilt. It has lots of different fabrics that you can look at.
Ethnie loved looking at all of the colors and pointing out all of the fun items.
Don't worry sisters, you'll be getting one soon(ish).
There was lots of playing! This is the first time Oma and Opa have seen Duke since he was born.
I love those beautiful blue eyes!
Ethnie really enjoyed trying on Oma's shoes.
She also {loved} bouncing, jumping, and being tossed on the air mattress.She loves to rough house.
Of course there was lots of food. Mom and Dad were determined to have me gain weight while they were here.
And lots of picnic's on the stairs.
Duke got to go out for lunch for the first time! He loved Sweet Tomato!
I love the silly faces we made as grown ups. I was amazed at how much Manfred ate! This boy is a hulk!
Looking classy for church on Sunday. Funny story... I locked my keys in the car. I just plain left them in there and locked the car. Mom and I went to get pedicures and upon returning I realized that I left the key in the car. Well we had to get a locksmith because I had misplaced my other set of keys (genius right!) So mom and I went shopping while we waited for him. Which is when Mom got me this stunning dress! I love it! Thanks Mom. Two days later... my car gets towed right outside my house. It was a rough week for my poor car!
Daddy fixing things. I love this man!
And of course... there was snuggling!
Oma had to save E from the Vacuum. She is terrified of the thing. She fell asleep in her arms which is unheard of.
Take me with you Oma and Opa! I am so thankful for my parents! They made everything so much easier while they were here I even got to sleep in and take naps! I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents!






























1 comment:
Awww looks like it was a wonderful time. Looks like E and Duke had a blast with Oma and Opa! Love your dress and the blanket eye spy is so cool!
Post a Comment