Nothing makes my heart happier than watching the kids play together. Duke laughs at E and E laughs back or does something silly to make him laugh again. It is wonderful!
Hands down our best purchase this year for Christmas was our slide. Our kids cannot get enough of it! It is so nice to have inside where bumps and bonks are limited due to carpet. Plus it is usually too hot to go to the park so this is perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend one for all you S.A.H.M.
Hiding since Duke is slobbering on her.
Another favorite activity of E's is taking all of her toys out the the toy box and snuggling with her blanket, Elmo and Ellie. While playing together is nice most of the time sibling bonding ends up in tears. This is where E gets away while still being in the same room. Manfred can't reach her in there. It makes me laugh.
We sure know how to make a mess!!
Another favorite activity is chase!! E grabs her blanket, puts it on like a cape and races around saying "I oh ast!" (I so fast!) and Duke chases her.
Everytime she runs by Duke busts up laughing. It is great!!
Once Daddy gets home, we like to unwind by reading the paper. I love it when E opens up the paper and starts "reading" it o us. This stage is so fun! I love my babies!!









1 comment:
3 cheers for indoor slides!!!! love how Duke laughs at E all the time..cute!
Post a Comment