I {love} this boy! His personality is just blossoming. He intentionally tries to make me laugh by doing various things and then looks to see what my reaction will be. This is Duke's way of playing peek-a-boo. You can find him in downward facing dog all the time, just chilling. He is adorable.
He really enjoys taking things (clean or dirty) out of the dishwasher and climbing on the door. He has an attachment to spoons (wooden or plastic) and spatulas and likes to shove them down the big grate in our hall and then cry because he can't get them out. Goober!
He likes to mimic you by making silly sounds like elephants...
... or fish. Seriously this picture makes me smile every time!! He is usually chilling in just a diaper since he has a massive blow out every morning destroying all of his bedding and jammies. (TMI, sorry. It's nasty, I know) He also enjoys hiding in his toy box, safe from Sister. He likes to wave any time I say hello or bye. He has started clapping too which I just find precious since he is always to gosh darned pleased with himself when he does.
This boy is such a hunk. I am so blessed to be is Mama.







1 comment:
Love you Duke!
Post a Comment