E's perch. She really likes to sit on top of the couch for some reason.
Selfies. E loves taking selfies. she then likes to look at the pictures and say "That's cute!!"
I started a Mommy's group this month and we have been frequenting the park. I think our whole family is loving it! The kids get to play and I get to talk to someone who isn't two!
We've been doing a lot of painting.
We started brushing Duke's teeth this month. He now has four chompers and really enjoys brushing his teeth and playing with the tooth brush.
Peek-a-boo!!!
I love getting hugs from my sweet girl!!!
At story time last week they brought in musical instuments to play with. The kids had a lot of fun playing the drums.
E's favorite thing were the claves. She would try out different items but always came back for the claves. So cute!
Helping put away the dishes.
I can hardly believe September has come and gone????! Is it just me? I am excited for OcTOBLER!! Let the Halloween shenanigans begin!!













2 comments:
Love the matching picture of you and Duke!!! and the pink boots are to die for!
Great pictures Steph! You guys are soooo cute.
Post a Comment