I just love Mom Tobler's back yard. You can see the kids from the kitchen, it's grassy, shaded, and the door to the house is right there! One day I will have a door that leads to my backyard in my house, one day. For the most part we spend our days outside, playing the the grass and filling up milk jugs full of water. More often than not you would find Duke naked, a lone man in the Garden of Eden.
Who needs fancy toys when you have rocks and milk jugs? Seriously the kids just loved it!
E was a big fan of Grammy's pool!
First we used buckets to fill er up.
Then the hose.
Then we had to wash brother. So refreshing!
Some days we would go to the BIG pool at Roseann's house. E {loves} Roseann! (How couldn't you?) She was there for the majority of our trip but left a few days before us. Once she left E was very sad and every time we would look at her house she would sadly say, "Mama, my friend Rosann in gone :(" It was so cute. P.s. This my new favorite picture ever. After swimming we'd have ice cream!
Poor Duke getting sprayed by his sister. Which turned into Mama spraying Ethnie, Which turned into a massive water fight between Mom and I. I really don't think I have had that much fun in a long time. I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt. I think I won but we were both soaked.
This is what summer is all about. Sunshine, playing in the water, ice cream, laughter family and friends. It's was so nice spending two weeks in Vegas, but we miss our Daddy and it's time to go home!












3 comments:
Oh the happy memories! The water fight was fun.
Oh the happy memories! The water fight was fun.
Super fun time!!! Summer is the best especially if all the other elements are there too (family, friends etc) :)
Post a Comment