Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentines Day

 Since Valentines was on a Sunday this year I planned a fun little outing on Saturday. We were going to Love Lock Bridge here in KC and we were going to put a lock on the bridge. So cute, so fun.... WRONG! It was SO unbelievably cold and my kids refused to wear a coat. 

So off we went to the bridge.... it wasn't a long walk from the car.

By this time both kids were screaming because their hands were so clod. That wind was wretched!

So we ran back to the car. We will be going back when it's warmer with a cooler lock! 

Coats on and off to Costco for lunch and some samples!!

What do you do when it's too cold to hold your shake?! Why wear mittens of course! 

We came home to adorable Valentines from the NC and Houston Toblers so we had to make some for them (I am the WORST Aunt ever.. I totally forget things like this!)

I was so proud of E, she wrote all of the letters by herself! She is growing up entirely too fast! 

My heart hair. It was a simple valentines day with the people i love most in the world! Happy Valentines Friends!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Perfect Valentines love your hair too!