Saturday, December 31, 2016

Decemeber Phone Favorites

 December was a super fun and super busy month! Here is a round up of our phone favorites. 

Sometimes it is just too difficult to stay awake!

 For my belated birthday gift we brought a workbench for the garage!

Seriously I cannot tell you how much I love it and how much I have used it already and I wasn't even here half of the month!!!

Daddy was home sick for a few days and so he would get Duke off of the bus. Duke thought that was pretty awesome!
Christmas tree hair for E!


I love when she dresses herself for school. Some of the outfits she comes up with are ligit! I mean check out those socks!

These two are so cute together!

 KC is DRY!!!

This picture is a bit scary but so stinking cute!

Baking cookies and sneaking chocolate chips. 

 Playing the toothpick game with Pa. Duke is getting pretty fast!

Bear was feeling a bit under the weather so we decided that we would only take him to sacrament, so that Daddy could still see and visit with people at church. I noticed that he had gotten very still.

Poor sweet baby. This boy never falls asleep in public. And that's a wrap 2016!!

No comments: