Tuesday, December 13, 2016

IKEA

We were to leave for Vegas the 14th of December so naturally on the 12th I decided that I needed to make a few projects. (So typical me!) I was in need of a few last minute items for one of E's presents so we made a quick trip to IKEA. (Which I totally did not have time for.) The whole family loves IKEA, we had a great time. 

Manny is getting better about staying close to you when in a store but sometimes he still gets a bit ahead of you. I could see he was reaching into a bin but I wasn't sure what he was pulling out. Before I knew it they had gotten dish scrubbers and were brushing their teeth. I couldn't help but laugh. Duke was pretty insistent that it was in fact a tooth brush. 

And for good behavior and walking quickly through the store we had ice cream. These kids are part Canadian. Only Canucks can want ice cream when it's 9F outside. 

Now time to race home, finish my projects and wrap up the packing! So excited to get to VEGAS!

No comments: