Friday, December 16, 2016

Our Downtown Adventure

 This year we had a quick change of plans for our yearly Santa photo. I was really hoping to be able to go to the same place we went to last year since they did such an amazing job, but they had once again changed companies and we weren't able to. So we decided that Bass Pro was a good choice and we we all dressed up and headed downtown. 

 We go there a bit early and so we had some time to kill. The gentlemen had a good time playing with the guns. 

Then the kiddos wanted a turn. Duke was pretty intrigued. 

 The Santa was wonderful, and Grammy managed to capture better pictures than the photographer.

 Then we explored around Bass Pro a bit. Duke was mesmerized by the fish tank. 

 We found sound super comfy rockers!!

 Then we had a quick picture (or two) with Grammy and Pa. I love the giggling in this picture!

 This girl and her Pa! She just adores him. He is her best friend in the whole world and I hope that never changes. 

 The yearly swing picture. (I'll have to make a compilation of those.)

 After all that exploring, we were famished so we zipped off to In n Out! Duke was just happy licking the ketchup.

 I was in my happy place!

 Then we headed over to the Bellagio. It is one of my favorite places to stop in at every season. 

 I think this is my favorite piece of flower art they have done thus far! Very impressive!

 Pa showing Duke the Choo Choo!

 Another yearly tradition of the family in front of the tree. 

 I'm looking very large in this picture. 

 Then the kids wanted to throw some pennies into the fountain. It was rather darling. 

Vegas had a wind warning out and let me tell you, it was intense. It was rattling the car and we had to walk diagonally when walking to the door of the hotel so we wouldn't fall over. It freaked the kiddos out good and proper. 

It was such a fun adventure downtown. We got to see a lot!

No comments: