Little Duke has been having a bit of a hard time. He is so good with Leif and very undertsnading when Mama needs to feed and take care of the baby, but I could tell that he was missing his Mama. He would cry for no reason and just kind of break down. All of the changes plus his Apraxia has made things a bit difficult, so Daddy kindly took the baby and big sister and Duke and I had our very first Mama-Son Date!
We went to Chic-Fil-A and it was a simple date where we snuggled and talked. He played in the play ground and we had a whole hour and a half just to ourselves. I sure do love this little man and I am so proud of him. He works hard every day to be understood, to be heard, and he does a great job being paitent and using his words. He is an amazing little and big brother and is a great helper with the baby singing him songs and rocking his bed when he cries. I'm looking forward to our next date! You are so loved Duke Manfred!


No comments:
Post a Comment