Sunday, June 4, 2017

Leif's Blessing Outfit

As a tradition and gift Mom Tobler makes all of the grandchildren's blessing outfits. I quickly determined that I wanted to have a little newsie look for Leif's blessing. I searched online, found a couple of photos and told Mom to do her thing as she saw fit.
It turned out just perfect!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better! So many cute details and of course she made it completely from scratch. 

There are so many things I love about this outfit! The buttons, the hat, the little nickers and bow tie but my favorite part is that Leif's shirt was made from one of Pa's old dress shirts. It was just the cherry on the pie! 

Complete with Gramma's little tags!

I mean seriously.... does it get any cuter than that?!?

Thank you so much Mom!!! It was the perfect outfit for the perfect day! He looked so handsome. My heart is so full!

1 comment:

Janet said...

That outfit is amazing!!