Tuesday, June 27, 2017

First Solo Mani/ Pedi

I honestly feel that E has gotten so much older over the past three weeks or so. She's asking to help me with everything. The dishes, chores, cutting up fruit and vegetables, baby sitting Leif, and if she can do it, she doesn't want any help at all! So one afternoon I was painting my nails and I asked if she wanted to do her too. "Sure Mom!" she said, "But I can do it myself because Oma bought me my own polishes and I'm a big girl!" Well alright then.

And so she did her Mani/Pedi all on her own.

And gosh darn it she was so proud of herself. It's hard for me to let go of things and let her do things on her own but I find that when I do it's even better. So proud of this sweet girl and I am so lucky that she's mine!

No comments: