Saturday, April 14, 2018

First Birthday Photo Shoot

Sprout's birthday shoot and I was totally loving it! This kid this theeeeee beeeesssstt! Now here are way too many pictures and I won't even apologize!

So I took him off the crate and did his hair and put him back on the crate. He was NOT impressed with me. 

He was also completely unimpressed with his cake. Wanted nothing to do with it. So we paused the pictures until the next day to see if it was just his mood. 

So happy!!
 Testing it out...

Completely unimpressed...

Boy doesn't like cake.

That night we cut the cake and sang happy birthday. E was in charge of recording it, I took pictures. Daddy was in charge of not letting Sprout get burned like E did... guess what... he got burnt. Poor guy. I thin that solidified the fact that he doesn't like cake. Now onto the party!!

No comments: