The theme for Sprout's party was simple, and that it was. We cleaned out the garage and set up tables in there to keep the chaos out of the house. I made little triangle mountain shelves which turned out pretty cute!
We made up a taco bar which was a lot of cooking but straight forward and obviously delicious!
The kids played outside, and I painted faces. then we had a pinata, which was a mountain. The easiest pinata ever!
Sprout was not happy about giving up the bat!
Duke's knee was soar so I let him wear pj's. I didn't' even care. I am becoming that kind of mom now.
Sprout and his cake!
Mama and Sprout!
I need Anna to just follow me around everywhere. She got these cute candid shots and I love them!
And that's a wrap. It was perfect my my one year old who didn't know what was going on. We had friends, food and laughs and that was all I could have asked for. Happy birthday my wild one! Climb every mountain my boy! You are so loved!















No comments:
Post a Comment