Thursday, January 31, 2019

January Phone Favorites

January.... I really dislike January. Part of me likes the fresh start to the year, and the fact that life slows down. The other part of me doesn't like the feeling of being stuck in a hole. In a funk if you will. this month took forever to get through but here we are on the other side and we had some fun times this month!

This year was the year of Marie Kondo. Everyone was junking out and finding things at sparked joy. I found a box that had every flower I was ever given in it. Most of them were junk, sweet memories, but it was obviously time to throw them away. This was my corsage from one of the graduations I attended. Roses and Cala Lilies are my favorite so that's what my date gave me. He was sweet. 

My favroite find however, was this rose my Daddy gave to me for my 16th birthday. He sent a bouquet of flowers to my school. He was the best. I am going to frame this treasure. 

Duke, came home covered in mud. There was mud everywhere!

Home Dpot Day!

There was one day this month where it got over 60F!! We went to the zoo with friends and it was incredible!!

Lots of snow days call for experiments!

And forts!

Sprout LOVES to cook. As in mot favorite thing to do ever!!!

It's always better to lay on Mama to take a nap!

Start em young!!

Thrift store shopping date with Bear!! I love being able to take special dates with each child!

E is getting really bendy!

He also loves small spaces. One of my favorite Sprout pictures!
 
Dinner prep. this year we have decided to start making the kids eat what we eat. Each family member gets a night to choose the meal. We were making Hawaiian chicken bowls and they were yummy!

Putting on her first diaper. E has essentially taken over parenting Sprout. ;) Those two just adore each other!!

And the wraps up January. We are excited for February! E's birthday month, Grammy and Pa are coming to visit and Valentines!! Bring it on!!

No comments: