Sprout sure loves his Daddy!
I feel like the winter fairy in the Nutcracker!
Much better!! Part of our ward went without power for 4 days!!
When you're snowed in you play a lot of games!!
Then I looked at our thermostat and noticed.. it's dead. It was strange because the power to the house was still on. I notified Jakob and we realized that the furnace was out. That's right... our brand new furnace. It was a chilly day and a chilly night. Thankfully we had power still so we did a good deal of baking and bundled up nice and warm. the next day during sacrament meeting, Jakob went home so the furnace people could come out. It was a short in something or other and was easily fixed thank goodness!
Neighbors hose down the road!!!
Two days after they removed the tree. Talk about BLESSED! That could have been a much worse story. They did end up replacing shingles. We had so much fun in the snow but that's another post!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment