My husband loves me. I think I maybe should have made that the title instead. This man loves me. He came outside to help me build an igloo and while we didn't get it completely finished I was still so darn excited about it!!
It was big enough for Jakob to lay down in. I had images of the family sitting inside, that was ambitious... next time, we'll go a bit smaller. :)
Isn't she a beauty?!
Oh my Canadian heart!!! Seriously, I was all smiles from beginning to end! Building this baby made me home sick. I'm usually pretty good as far as being away from my homeland, but the snow had me aching for Canada and snowboarding and all the white fluff!
Posing with the fort.
Daddy was out of town and I had a head cold from H-E double hockey sticks, but the kids wanted to make snowmen, so I put Sprout down for a nap, we bundled up and started creating...
... or playing. Haha.
Then we made a family. I am so in love with how they turned out. I even love that E wanted to be an owl instead of a person... So cute Peanut!
I sure do love this little family of mine!















No comments:
Post a Comment