Saturday, February 22, 2020

Art Party

 It's time to party!! My parties have relaxed a lot in the decorations department. The kids just don't care and it makes life easier. Here's E posing with her cake that she decorated almost entirely on her own! (See Previous Post.)

 She did such a great job!!

 Then we tye dyed t-shirts. We had leftover tye dye from the project Aunt Janet asked us to do and what a perfect time do it! The girls had a great time making them. Papa came to take pictures too. So sweet of him to be there!

 Here's how Duke and E's turned out. SO much fun!!!!!

 Then we did a paint with me course. E picked a picture from online and I taught the girls how to paint them. 

It turns out it was a semi-difficult skill to master but I was so impressed with how the kids pictures turned out! 

 
 Bear was a trooper sitting at his own table working away while the girls were all at the big table. thanks for being such a great sport Bear!

 I {love} this picture so dang much!! 

 
 E's picture.

 
 Time for cake.

 Happy birthday my beautiful girl!

 
 Time for presents and love!

 It was absolutely a success and E was so dang happy. I loved watching her glow while she chatted with her friends and made art. This girl makes my heart so dang happy! Peanut, you are so loved!

No comments: