Thursday, June 18, 2020

Duke's (Late) Hair Chop

 We are a few months late with Duke's yearly hair chop. We usually wait until it starts to get warm outside, but this year it stayed pretty chilly. Duke finally said "Mama, it's time." So we had to take some before pictures. This is the longest his hair has ever gotten. 

A few weeks earlier I had cut Jakob's hair and it turned out HORRIBLY! I mean it was so so so so so bad, so I told Jakob he could cut it. That may have been a bad choice.

He essentialy gave Duke the exact same "cut" that I gave Jakob. The short on the sides and long on top thing is hard to handle but got darn it, Duke can rock anything. He has hair straight from heaven. You are so handsome my boy and he looks so grown up now!!

No comments: