This year Ms. Edge retired and our hearts are broken. We have had good teachers but Mrs. Edge was EXCEPTIONAL. She was organized, thoughtful, kind and loving. She set boundaries and expected the children to meet them. She SAW E and those two had a bond I can't quite describe. She was more than just a student to her, Mrs. Edge loved E. She was her girl. When she asked if we could meet up for lunch I couldn't say yes fast enough. We met at Freddy's and E was glowing the entire time.
We visited for more than two hours, sitting together and just savoring every second. Because of COVID, E wasn't able to finish the school year in class or get to say a proper goodbye and she needed this. It was an amazing afternoon and I am SO thankful for teachers and women like Mrs. Edge. We LOVE YOU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment