Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Windy With A Chance of Chaos

Yes, it was that windy today. I park my car in the spot farthest to the right. Thank heavens for our landlord who came by to tell me to move my car. (I was in my garmies when the doorbell rang and had to scramble for some clothes but that is another story.)


This is the view from our apartment window. There are some guys outside right now trying to fix the situation however I think it's going to take a little more than two guys pushing from on top of the awning.

1 comment:

Jenna Scott said...

Oh My! That's crazy. Believeable though, because the wind last night was crazy. At our new house, it backs a mountain, and there's nothing behind our complex yet... when we lived in our apartment it was the same, nothing behind the complex yet, and every time it was windy we could def. feel it!