Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma van den Berge


Happy Birthday Momma v!! I love and miss you dearly! Being that I'm a Tobler now you must allow me to take part in a Tobler tradition by stating some reasons why I love you.
  1. You are always there to lend a helping hand to whomever may need it be it your friends, kids, or husband.
  2. You are very creative especially when it came to coloring our homework.
  3. I always remember you wanting to play with us when we were younger. Even after you'd come home from work you'd always have time to bond with us kids.
  4. You have such a strong testimony. You fought for what was right when everyone in your family didn't understand and now everyone is baptized because of your example. I'm very proud to have such a strong mother.
  5. I love your get it done attitude. If something needed to be done you'd always say well lets hurry up and do it then. I admire that.
I miss you like crazy and am so exited to see you come July. Love you forever!
xoxo

No comments: