
My fabulous friend Courtney came over awhile ago to help me paint a banner for Young Woman's Camp. I had left the paints in my car from painting at Mom and Dad Toblers and went downstairs to go and get them. Of course I picked the up the bag upside down and the entire bag fell on the ground. (I'm sure you can see where this is going) I picked up all of the paints (or so I thought) and went upstairs to continue working. 2 minutes later I came back down to get some paint brushes (because I have the memory of a gold fish) and find this splash of red paint on Courtney's car, and ONLY Courtney's car. It's a wonder how of the five cars in close proximity hers was the only one to get hit. I ran upstairs to get a cloth to wipe it down and the next 20 minutes were spent scrubbing off dried paint. The moral of the story: It pays to have good friends who just laugh and say " Hmm I kind of like it." Oh how I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment