On Sunday I was released from my calling of Sunbeam teacher and called as the co Primary chorister. It is bitter sweet leaving my Sunbeams. I have become very attached to them all. The one wearing Jakob's big blue tie is named Kade. Kade it so shy he only speaks in whispers. During sharing time he will climb up on my lap and snuggle his head into my chest and listen to the music. He is adorable. We have 17 Sunbeams in our ward and at times it gets a little crazy. I am looking forward to still being able to see them during singing time each week. Primary chorister is a big job but I'm exited to take on the challenge.Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
Or not...
On Sunday I was released from my calling of Sunbeam teacher and called as the co Primary chorister. It is bitter sweet leaving my Sunbeams. I have become very attached to them all. The one wearing Jakob's big blue tie is named Kade. Kade it so shy he only speaks in whispers. During sharing time he will climb up on my lap and snuggle his head into my chest and listen to the music. He is adorable. We have 17 Sunbeams in our ward and at times it gets a little crazy. I am looking forward to still being able to see them during singing time each week. Primary chorister is a big job but I'm exited to take on the challenge.
On Sunday I was released from my calling of Sunbeam teacher and called as the co Primary chorister. It is bitter sweet leaving my Sunbeams. I have become very attached to them all. The one wearing Jakob's big blue tie is named Kade. Kade it so shy he only speaks in whispers. During sharing time he will climb up on my lap and snuggle his head into my chest and listen to the music. He is adorable. We have 17 Sunbeams in our ward and at times it gets a little crazy. I am looking forward to still being able to see them during singing time each week. Primary chorister is a big job but I'm exited to take on the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment