
I am I the only one or did the month of May simply slip away before I had a chance to realize it? June is now here and the heat is finally hitting Las Vegas. We finally broke down last night when our apartment hit 89F and kicked on the A/C. The A/C however decided it didn't want to cooperate so we have to get it repaired soon! Jakob had most of May to enjoy himself which was much needed. That poor man is constantly on the go. He kept himself busy however by creating a new addiction to Lost starting at season one. He's now back in Summer school taking two classes before we head off to Canada in a month. Only 34 days to go!!!! I'm off to girls camp next week, I can't believe it's already here!!

I have been keeping busy with my sudo family. I am so attached to these girls that sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm not their mother and at the end of the day I have to give them back.

Trystan loves going over to Grandma and Grandpa Toblers. She'll run up to me and hop in my lap (normally pushing Seven out of the way) and eagerly ask what our plans our for the day. I'll tell her that we're going to Grandma and Grandpa's and she'll jump up and dance and ask if she can garden with Grandpa or swim with Grandma. She'll ask if Jakob is coming and continue her little dance. Seven will run into the house and say "Heroooo Gama Wober, Bove Boo" It makes me smile.

Trystans new favorite activity is taking pictures. Yes that dear 4 year old took the above picture and loves capturing the world as she sees it. I love going through the pictures she has taken just because she captures what is most important to her like the turtles or her pony toys. Life through the eyes of a 4 year old is a refreshing taste from our worldly cares.

I am so grateful to have these little ones to play with! They have taught me so much about myself as a person and future mother. I love them both dearly!
2 comments:
What a great job :)!!! Looks like your having tons of fun :).
I don't know where May went either. I'm glad it went by fast, but I have 5 summer classes :( May went so fast that my blog and desktop things are still showing April. But I'm glad it went fast... we get the keys this month!
Post a Comment