Talk about power blogging!! 4 posts in one night... I'm on a roll!! I really haven't taken many pictures since we've been here. This is so unlike me. I better pick up my game here! On Sunday my adopted Oma and Opa Zaph came over to watch the big soccer game. Cheering for Holland of course (now that Germany got kicked out) We're not going to talk about how upset Oma was when Spain won. Let's just say it was a dark time in her life. :) I asked Opa to stand by the tree for a picture before they left... notice how I said by the tree. Apparently by the tree wasn't good enough for he 84 year old. H e just hopped up in that tree like he was climbing stairs and Oma cheered him on. Precious. I love them dearly.
On Saturday our ward was having a family picnic. The clouds threatened us with rain but the sun held out long enough for us to say hello to friends and for Jakob to play a little ball. the past few days though we haven't been so lucky. The price one pays for green: RAIN... lots of rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment