I love being able to go to the temple with my family. I have only ever done baptisms in the Edmonton Alberta temple so I was excited to go thorough a session.
I've only gone through the Vegas and Salt Lake temples so I was shocked to see how tiny Edmonton's was. Even the change rooms were smaller.
Jakob likes this picture just because it looks like he's about to body slam me. Good thing no one was down wind they'd be able to see my bottom swinging around. I had a very peaceful evening at the temple. I cannot wait to hopefully have all of my family together there someday.
1 comment:
Jakob does look like he is going to body slam you, but you look like you are not going to go down without a fight. You should see the Fresno Temple it is a baby compared to Salt Lake or Vegas.
Post a Comment