Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Only Have Eyes For You


For awhile now I have been considering getting some new glasses. My old pair is a few prescriptions behind and I thought it was time for an upgrade, only I didn't want to fork out upgrade prices. I was so excited when Rachel (sister-in-law and a kindred spirit when it comes to deals) posted about this super cheap site for glasses. Here I am getting ready to head of to work sporting my brand new specks. I absolutely love them!! I have started an addiction that I am unable to contain, but they're so cheap how could one not go a little crazy?

3 comments:

Janet said...

I am a zenni-optical buyer as well and have been very pleased! I purchased 3 $8 pairs and only one of them were a little to big. I love the other 2 pairs. Yours look great on you :)

Kayla Ann said...

Teach me the ways!! I need glasses and I'm broke!!! What's the website ???

Stephanie Tobler said...

zennioptical.om click on the link in the post :)