Well at least it was black when I got up at 4:00 a.m. This was my first Black Friday extravaganza and I could think of only one place that I wanted to go... Joann's. Yes, I know of all the places Joann's was first and only on my list. So I got in line at 5:25 a.m with Mom Tobler to await the open doors and chaos awaiting me only 35 minutes later. We were the first 100 people in the door and therefore got a free pair of scissors. Whoopee! Flannel fabric was on sale for 1.29 a yard. Let's be honest that is a STEAL! So after fighting for a shopping cart I just started to grab fabrics for baby quilts. I got 6 different patterns and figured I had over indulged until I saw other peoples cart(s). that were piled 6 feet high! I couldn't believe it!! Luckily Mom Tobler was fast on her feet and got her dress form that she wanted and then grabbed us a number to get my fabric cut. We were the third people in line THANK GOODNESS! We were in and out of there in a matter of 30 minutes! I had a lot of fun and will be attending Joann's next year I'm sure. What a rush!Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Black Friday
Well at least it was black when I got up at 4:00 a.m. This was my first Black Friday extravaganza and I could think of only one place that I wanted to go... Joann's. Yes, I know of all the places Joann's was first and only on my list. So I got in line at 5:25 a.m with Mom Tobler to await the open doors and chaos awaiting me only 35 minutes later. We were the first 100 people in the door and therefore got a free pair of scissors. Whoopee! Flannel fabric was on sale for 1.29 a yard. Let's be honest that is a STEAL! So after fighting for a shopping cart I just started to grab fabrics for baby quilts. I got 6 different patterns and figured I had over indulged until I saw other peoples cart(s). that were piled 6 feet high! I couldn't believe it!! Luckily Mom Tobler was fast on her feet and got her dress form that she wanted and then grabbed us a number to get my fabric cut. We were the third people in line THANK GOODNESS! We were in and out of there in a matter of 30 minutes! I had a lot of fun and will be attending Joann's next year I'm sure. What a rush!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment