Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gobble Gobble

For Thanksgiving I'm sure that's all we did! Jakob, Mom &; Dad Tobler and I headed over to the Palmers for Thanksgiving dinner as per tradition. It was so wonderful!! I was so distracted by all of the food (including Nancy's signature beans that she swears are super easy but I just simply CANNOT duplicate!) that I didn't take any pictures until desert! There was bonding as per usual. It's always fun getting together with relatives and share some laughter!

Nancy has (in Mom Tobler's fine words) a new 600 lb black baby. She got a baby grand and I am green with envy! I vow that one day I will have one but until then I might randomly show up to plunk away at hers (I'm not very good anymore).

We had a wonderful time and would like to thank the Palmer's for having us! I love this time of year! It makes me think of the things that I take for granted every day. I'm so thankful for my job. How many people can say that they have a job that they LOVE? In these trying economic times I am very thankful to have work and be able to help support our small family. I'm thankful for my dear husband who works SO hard and NEVER complains. He sacrifices so much to provide and succeed and I am very thankful for him. I'm thankful for a family who loves me for those far away and those close by. I always know that I have someone there for me and that means more than I can describe. For true friends who are dear to my heart and will be etched in it forever. I have come to not only like but love Vegas. I have grown so much over the past two years and I am thankful for the journey and the people that have shared it with me. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: