Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

This past weekend my parents got to come down and visit from Canada. It was a whirl wind of an adventure and we had so much fun!

There was LOTS of eating! We stopped at Costco and my parents were amazed at the selection at the food court. Our menu in Canada has pizza, hot dogs, and an ice cream cone, not nearly as exciting. Daddy and I had to tag team to finish his ice cream. Note my stunning hat! I love it!

We decorated...

... while others slept.

We had a mini Christmas since Mom had to carry her tile on so it wouldn't break I decided to give them their gifts a little early. Ho Ho Ho!

On Friday night Mom and Dad came to the Rain Forrest to see my mad twisting skills. They then rushed away to go and see Donny and Marie. Donny was the one who inspired my mother to join the church. She was the first one in her family of 6 to join and now all of her family and their families are members. All accept G-pa... but we'll get him eventually. ;) They said that it was a really great show.

While at Wal-Mart I stumbled upon some sweats for $5 a piece. Let's be serious you can hardly buy the material for that to make them yourselves. They now reside in our emergency kits. Yes we will look like convicts but everyone will be able to find us :)

Of course there was TONS of shopping!

We had so much fun! It was so nice to have some quality time with just my parents. I miss them dearly and am so thankful that they were able to visit. I love you both!!

1 comment:

The Mom Tobler said...

I love the new balloons twists!