One fine evening Chad, Janet, Jakob and I headed down to the strip for a night on the town. We went out to eat at Claim Jumper and were treated like royalty. We had so much food it was absurd. After finishing our meal we were so full we couldn't do much but wander the Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio.

The Bellagio is by far my favorite hotel simply for these gardens and the beautiful fountains outside which we didn't get to look at because it was once again too cold! Do you see the size of that pumpkin? Some of those bad boys are over 900 lbs!
I've never understood a bond between sisters having never had one. Janet was so sweet as always and we had so much fun shopping, laughing and sharing stories. I am truly blessed to have married into such a wonderful family where I not only have one sister but 4!
Chad and Janet looking classy as always!
What a cute scarecrow!
Thank you to Chad and Janet for a night out on the town. I promise next time I won't feel so horrible and we can go dancing!! Jakob and I are in desperate need of some new moves!
1 comment:
That is the best idea for date night!
Post a Comment