Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Little Lady

I had a follow up visit with our specialist yesterday. Our little lady is absolutely perfect! The tech laughed and asked if I could stay there all day. Since this practice is one that deals strictly with complex pregnancy's she said it was a breath of fresh air to tell someone their baby was perfect. Ethnie is still small but her heart and brain look wonderful. Yesterday I was spoiled with an hour long ultrasound. First the tech did her thing and then there was a student who got to play around and take some measurements. It was so wonderful being able to see our little girl up close and personal for such and extended period of time. However, a picture just isn't cutting it anymore. February needs to get here so I can hold her! I am continually amazed by how much one can love something they haven't even met. The bond between parent and child is incredible. I am so grateful for our little girl and the joy that she already brings into our lives.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm so happy that things are going well. The bond you feel with your baby is amazing, so excited for you! Can't wait to meet Ethnie!