This is it, the finale! It has been a very busy week full of quiet book action. Here is a summary of all of my pages and information regarding my quiet book. Just click on the link to view where I got my patterns and more pictures. I have uploaded all of my own original patterns to my Etsy shop (follow the link below the header.) I would love to see your finished products!! I have also included links to where you can find the patterns that are not my own on each page. I want to give credit where it's due! If you have any other questions please leave a comment or e-mail me at stephanie[dot]lauren[at]live[dot]com (Please include your name and e-mails in any comments that you'd like a response for. I would love to respond back to everyone but have no way of contacting you. THANKS!)
Many of you have asked if I would be able to make a book available for you to purchase. As I am sure you all know these are a labor of love and take countless hours to complete. Being the mother of two under two I simply do not have the time to make them for my customers much to my dismay. I hope that you all understand and as always thank you so much for your interest in my work!
Many of you have asked if I would be able to make a book available for you to purchase. As I am sure you all know these are a labor of love and take countless hours to complete. Being the mother of two under two I simply do not have the time to make them for my customers much to my dismay. I hope that you all understand and as always thank you so much for your interest in my work!
The Details/ Case
That's it! Thanks for checking it out! If you make one I'd love to see what you come up with! Once again thank you!!!




.jpg)








.jpg)



10 comments:
Your quiet books are fabulous!!!
I absolutely love every single one of them. Thank you so much for sharing!!
I LOVED your quiet book!!! Seriously it is the best one I've seen! I have been wanting to make one for my little girl, but since I wanted it for church, I wanted it to teach LDS church stories. You did a FABULOUS job!! I noticed you removed your patterns but if you are still willing to share them, I'd absolutely LOVE it! My email is snowboarder.girl@hotmail.com
Thanks so much. You are very talented!
You said you kept track of your purchases, I was wondering what your final cost for the whole book was?
To answer your question Alicia, the final cost of my book was less than $30. I had most of the zippers and snaps on hand. I bought the rattle toy for Alma's page for $3. I got the rings at a yard sale for $0.25. So really all I purchased was the case fabric, grommets, and felt.
Absolutely amazing! You did an incredible job. I would really LOVE to make one of these for my 2 year old. I don't know if I am that ambitious. Would you share your patterns with me? I would be happy to purchase them as well. Email me: mariiam1973@gmail.com
Are sharing patterns? This is perfect. Aworkman.ak@gmail.com
Love these pages! I'll be adding a link to this in my post about a Gospel Centered Quiet Book. If you're interested, you can see it here: http://fhelessons.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/gospel-centered-quiet-book/
What a beautiful quiet book!!! If available, I'd also like to get a copy of your pattern. Sondra_Rachel@yahoo.com
I love your quiet book too and would also love a pattern if you are willing to share! :) jesicah.lifetouch@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! I truly appreciate it. I have been getting serveral e-mails asking for my patterns so I figured I would save you a step and post a comment here :)
All of my patterns are available for purchase via my Etsy shop. https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleBabyBliss (link at top of the page under the header)
All of the other patterns are available for free via Laura's blog. All of the links are provided in each individual post.
Thanks again for your wonderful comments and e-mails! They make my day!
Stephanie
Post a Comment