Gramma always has such fun ideas! She invited us to go to Red Rock with them to explore. I love Red Rock, it made me miss our weekly hikes. Now that it's cooling down we'll have to start those again!
Violet was a little mountain goat. Even with her Crocs she had no problem discovering all of the little caves.
The Cousins. So stinking cute! We sure do miss Charlie, Greta, Georgianna, and Presley!
As per usual I went a little bit crazy snapping pictures of Peanut. All I can say is I am thankful for digital cameras. I can't imagine what I would do with film!
Golly I think she's cute, but what do I know, I'm her mother. :)
She does this little nose wrinkle thing now and I personally think it's adorable.
If you wrinkle your nose she'll do it too. It's pretty cool to see her mimic you.
Violet taking a closer look at what's over the edge. What a pretty girl!
All of the little mountain goats retreating. Hiking is so much fun! I think Vi may have just replaced me as Mom's hiking partner.
The gum wall. In California they have a place called Bubble Gum alley and it is covered in chewed up gum. I guess this is Gum Rock.
Ethnie sure does love Aunt Janet. She's always good for a cuddle!
We also went to the spray park. Vi wasn't so thrilled about the cold water and honestly I couldn't blame her. It felt good once you were wet but it was still pretty chilly. We are having so much fun with the Boston Tobler's. Let's party on!!














1 comment:
I almost forgot we did the the Red Rock thing.
Post a Comment