Friday, April 19, 2013

It's A...

If I had the energy I probably would have made just a big a deal about this reveal as I did about our first. However, I had lots of family in town, we had just returned from a trip and I was sick. I mean like would-rather-be-in-bed sick. So we kept this pretty low key. Cookies, veggies, ice cream and wraps that were purchased at Costco. Delicious and simple! Anyways.... instead of a cake we decided to mix things up a bit and have a box filled with balloons indicating the gender. I'm not going to lie! I was pretty stoked about this! I mean it's been an entire month since our ultrasound! 

IT'S A BOY!!! I KNEW IT!!! Words cannot describe how excited we are!! I'm not exactly sure what to do with a little boy but Jakob is sure stoked to be having a little man! Plus Jakob's oldest brother just had a boy so this will be perfect as far a cousins go! Only bummer is.... we have a ton of little girl things. I mean.... a ton! You should see my garage! E's going to have to share her closet! 

I should have been prepared.... as soon as we opened the box E lost it! It was a combination of loud cheering and strange items emerging from this seemly harmless box... that, or she really wanted a sister. I guess we'll never really know. ;)

No worries it's nothing a couple of balloons weren't able to fix.We are so excited and we feel so blessed to be able to bring this precious little boy into the world! I think I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the whole thing. A boy!!! WOOT WOOT!! Bring on the suspenders, sweater vests and bow ties! He's going to be a champ!

E is pretty stoked too!

3 comments:

raisealittlecain said...

Congratulations!! Little guys are so much fun :)

Janet said...

Benicio is so excited! We are too ;).

Jenna Scott said...

How exciting! Congrats!