- Weight: 22 lbs (yes he's still gaining weight!)
- Nicknames: Uke, Little Man, Monkey, Most of the time we call him "Duke Manfred"
- Duke is seriously the happiest baby ever. He has become a bit more clingy but he loves to sit on the floor and play with toys. He's very independent.
- Duke loves his big sister! He always wants to be doing what she is doing. Ethnie isn't so fond of having a shadow. It is super cute when they do play together though.
- He loves to pull himself up on things! He's pretty confident.
- Duke is officially on all fours. He started crawling on March 5th, 2014 and boy he can cruise! He is quick. He really likes to follow you around or just crawl for a bit and plunk down to see what he can get into. He is a busy boy!
- I swear he lost weight. Maybe I'm getting stronger and he's holding himself up better now, but I personally think there isn't s much chunk on his legs. He still has all of his rolls and according to the scale, he is STILL gaining weight.
- Duke Manfred's schedule is getting better! He usually wakes up at 6:30/ 7:00 a.m. then we keep him up until 10:00. He is up by 12:30. He goes back down again at 2:30 and sleeps until around 5ish sometimes more sometimes less. Then he has bath at 6:45 and is in bed by 7:15 p.m. He is still waking up several times a night and I really do not know how to break that! Mama and Daddy are both pretty tired in the morning!
- Duke loves looking out the window and
destroyingplaying with the blinds. - Duke is not a cuddler. He wants to be going, moving, doing. He will climb into your lap then seconds later he's going again. I wish I would have spent more time snuggling because he doesn't do that any more.
- No one eats alone in our house. It doesn't matter if he's just ate or not. Duke loves food! He really enjoys cut up grapes, blueberries, and vegetable puffs!
- His hand eye coordination is greatly improved! This boy is QUICK!
- Duke has the BLUEST eyes!
- He is still crazy ticklish. You look at him funny and he starts laughing. He has a very hardy laugh. I can't get enough of it.
- He really likes to bounce, play peek-a-boo, a be tickled. Really if you are giving him 100% attention he is just as happy as can be.
- Manfred {loves} to be outside! Anytime you open the front door he makes a beeline for it. Once you shut it he cries. He really enjoys being in the stroller and going for walks.
Seriously, where is the time going. how can my baby be so big already? I seriously still see him as a newborn. I catch myself trying to nurse him when he's really getting over that. He's so grown up. It's really hard to believe. I am loving see his personality blossom. This boy has my heart!







1 comment:
Such a handsome boy!!! Love him!
Post a Comment