Jakob and I are on the same page when it comes to plants; we like them but we are both pretty good at killing them. In our courtyard we would have had a little oasis back there but I didn't want to put in the time or money just to have everything die. This is Vegas after all and it takes a great degree of care to keep things alive. Which brings me to our roses. A phenomenon really. We never planted them they just showed up. We are currently just trying to give the trees enough water so they don't die but not too much so that they grow and require trimming. It's a difficult balance and yet despite our best efforts to ensure nothing else grew, up comes this beautiful rose bush.
I love them and I'm glad that it struggled to survive.


1 comment:
Beautiful and you have more then one! Awesome :)
Post a Comment