For our last day together. I took Mom and Dad for a hike out at Red Rock. I don't really know if it could qualify as a hike, we just explored a little bit. It was the first time that they've been there and the weather was perfect. I thought it would be a wonderful way to end their final trip to Vegas.
Here we go!
I love Red Rock! I really hope I get to hike there a few more times before we move. It is beautiful!
At first peanut was a little bit shy, so I carried her. I was rather impressed with myself. She isn't exactly a light load.
Opa got the Duke. Opa was a little mountain goat blazing the trail!
Eventually E wanted to explore all on her own.
Well, with some help from Oma.
Okay... a lot of help. :)
We made it to the top(ish) of the hill and then everyone was ready to head back.
E was clinging to Oma for dear life while she got a rock taken out of her shoe.
Ethnie was pretty sure she was supposed to ride shot gun. She buckled her seat belt all on her own too. It was pretty cute. Too bad Oma can't fit into her car seat ;).
We finished of a wonderful day with lunch at Costco. So good! It was so wonderful having my parents visit. I am sad that this was their last time in Vegas while we lived here but I'm excited to explore Nashville with them. Thanks for coming Mom and Dad! You were such a help and we love you so much!
















1 comment:
So pretty!! LOve the Cosco shopping cart pic!!!
Post a Comment