Poor Manfred had a rough go. I took him to the Dr's for his one year visit. I knew he had to get some immunizations but other than that I thought it would be pretty routine. I mentioned that he has had some wheezing/ rattling going on. The Dr seemed intrigued and asked a few more questions which led to a breathing treatment for Duke to see if his lungs would open up. Seven minutes of wrestling a 24.2 lbs baby who was screaming at the top of his lungs, trying to keep a mask up to his face so that he could receive the medicine. So sad. All the while E sat hiding under the table asking if Duke hurt and seeing if he was okay. It was not the highlight of my week. Turns out Duke likes to get some sort of infection every time he gets a cold and he now has an inhaler to help with his breathing. Next he got 4 needles and a toe prick. Seriously, rough day for the little man. All I wanted to to was be back at home snuggling him.
After 2 hours at the office I was in a rush to load the kids into the car an go get our prescriptions so that we could get home for a let nap time. After Duke was strapped in I told E to walk around to her side of the car and get in. She wasn't listening as I opened the door she ran right into it. Awesome Mommy moment number 7. Poor girl. It was a rough day for all of us!


1 comment:
She is adorable.....
Post a Comment