Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Back to KC

 Jakob and I flew back to KC on the 6th of July. I was so excited to see my little people! I have never been away from them this long before and I was so ready to get back home and be their Mama again. First item of business... the park! Duke had to lift up his arms and legs so he could slide down the slide. Totally reminded me of a little penguin! 

 Grammy stayed for two more days to help me adjust and to get things in order. I cannot do my gratitude for Mom and Dad Tobler justice. They sacrifice so much to help me when I am in need and I am so thankful for them! I am also so thankful for my sister-in-law Janet who had Mom Tobler "booked." Once she heard of our situation she told me to take Mom and that I needed her more. I know that the week she was alone with her kids was hard for her and I so appropriate her as well. My heart is full! Okay back to the park. 

 This little man learned how to climb the slide. Then is was back to business. Mom Tobler helped me go through my entire basement, box by box and helped sort and throw things out. We cleared out our "tornado room" and it feels so nice to have the space that is playable. Thank you so much Mom. Then Mom went home and left me for 6 days. 

I had 6 days before the kids and I headed off to Vegas for 2 weeks. Those six days were spent, cleaning, doing laundry, playing, feeding, cleaning some more, getting callings (Jakob is the Weblos Leader and I am the Relief Society Activities Committee Head, or whatever it's called. It's like party planning.... for Jesus!) and now to pack for our trip!!!!

2 comments:

The Mom Tobler said...

Always so glad I can help.

Janet said...

I'm so happy that Gramma was able to go and help you during this difficult time. You needed her the most and we survived :)!!!