Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hot Lava

 One of E's favorite activities at Grammy's house is Hot Lava. I am not sure how long this tradition will last but I will cherish watching them play for as long as I can!

 It is a game where essentially Grammy simply throws E off of the bed. I (the alligator) or Daddy (the monster) attacks and tickles her while she's on the floor where she runs back up to Grammy to save her, who then throws her over the edge again.
 Sometimes they defend themselves with snowballs made from socks. 

 Or they stuff the socks in each others mouths. 

This right here is happiness and I can't help but smile every time I look at these pictures! I am so thankful for such an amazing family!

2 comments:

Jan Tobler said...

Nothing like Hot Lava for a good workout!

Jan Tobler said...

Nothing like Hot Lava for a good workout!