Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Dug Out

 One of our new favorite places to go is to the dug out. There is fresh air and just so many beautiful things to look at. Can you see the heard of deer crossing the road in front of us?

 Chilly water? No problem if you are a tiny human. The kids were super excited to play and splash in the water!

 This goose followed Duke everywhere!

 Now even though we Canadians are known for being extra friendly Canadian Geese are not really Canadain. They are mean sons of guns and all Duke wanted to do was play with him. Did you know they hiss?? Neither did I, but Duke found out. Dumb goose. So pretty from afar!

 Loving the sunshine!!!!

Even though the sun was out, it was still a bit chilly, but we were looking forward to coming back. I think our next photo shoot will be out here!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love this area! I can foresee ton's of fun summer time activities there!