This little man likes to sleep. We tried to ween him off of his two nap schedule and go to one nap back in January and he just wasn't having it. For the most part he still take two 2-3 hour naps a day. But if we have a morning activity, he is fine to skip his morning nap. On this particular day, we had gone to the gym to play and missed him morning nap. He was running, climbing and jumping around like crazy. Gretchen and I came home, made lunch and I gave him a puzzle to play with. He was out within minutes. Poor creature, this very rarely if ever happens.
Second nap was only a half hour away so we just tucked him into bed. This boy is a wild thing, but he sleeps so well. I sure do love you Duke Manfred!


1 comment:
Duke you are ADORABLE!! LOve you so much!
Post a Comment