Monday, May 30, 2016

Cardboard House

While we were over swimming at Mike and Rosanne's (Mom & Dad's neighbors) they asked if we had any interest in a few wardrobe boxes. Uhhh YES!!!! Oh the possibilities!! That night I set to work!

3 hours later, phase one was complete. With a cupboard to hide treasures a sink with a metal bowl and an emergency back exit.

 After all that I still had three boxes left over so we decided to expand our house... 

Into an open roof phase two, with a tunnel. We sealed up the back tunnel and e put a pillow in there to snuggle with. I also left this roof open so that the A/C could blow through the house (it got pretty hot in there!)

Time to decorate!!! 

The door to the main house. 

The front door, with lights the back tunnel, and sink! 

Back tunnel.

But my favorite part was the ball run! So fun! 

So much fun! 

Once I finished the house E asked if I could make a little house for her Piggies to sleep in. How could I refuse. She then made sure that we added a door knob. She is hilarious! 

Now to get Pa to crawl through the house!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

The cardboard house looks like a lot of fun! How lucky to snag those boxes :)!!