Sunday, May 22, 2016

E's First Dance Recital

Ready for a picture overload? I can't help it she is so gosh darn cute! E had her first dance recital this year. They did a tap number to L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole.

"Hands on you hips, smile on your lips!"

Love was made for me and YOU!!

Final pose. She did a great job. She was pretty flawless in the dress rehursal and then during the routine she decided to add a few twirls that weren't part of the choreography. It was soooooo cute!!!

Grand finale dance with the entire company. I had the telephoto lens on so I couldn't take a picture of the whole stage. E had a super fun time doing this little routine too. 

E and her coach Miss Rebecca. She was just the sweetest and the owner of the Company! We loved her!

E's smile needs work. Besties after their performance!

E was so excited to get some flowers!!

There's the winner! I cannot get enough!


Then after a long day of rehursal and perfeormances, this sweet girl was all tuckered out. (Love thesucker in her hand. We are so proud of you E!!! Way to go love!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Way to go E!! Super proud of you!