Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Houston Day 5

Everyone was feeling a bit stir crazy and it was finally dry enough to go to the park!!

This park overlooks the ocean and it's a personal favorite of mine. 

Swining with his Pa. 

Tossing rocks into the ocean. 

 
I wish I would have had my nice camera. There were sailboats just on the horizon and it was pretty fantastic photo.

 I wish we would have thought to take a nice picture all dressed up with Grammy, Pa and the kidlets. This swing was a good way to contain the tiny humans.

 
 The ladies.

The crew. Love this crew!

That eveing the girlies had community tub time. There were lots of giggles coming from the tub. 

For the evening activity Grammy played Quirkle with the kids. It was definitely a favorite! We are having so much fun!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

That was a super fun day!