After church on Sunday I was determined to get a magical photo of Grammy, Pa and the kids. We take lots of cute pictures but I was looking for something wall worthy. NAILED it!!! Holy Cuteness!
After our mini photo session, we changed out of church clothes and bundled up to play in the snow up the mountain. Upon arrival we were a bit worried that we wouldn't find any snow. E really wanted to throw a snowball down Pa's shirt so we had to find some snow.
Well we found some white stuff that was frozen. E picked up a chunk and hurled it at Pa. She was pretty proud of herself.
Now here are way too many pictures!
This boy was not excited about the cold or the snow!
He was a pretty big fan of "skiing" though.
Have I mentioned how much I love Dad?! He swore he would never forgive me if I posted this. Don't worry Dad only Rachel, Janet and Mom read my blog now.
And five minutes after getting out of the car, someone slipped and a tree attacked her poor nose. Which resulted in snow time ending. Poor Peanut.

















1 comment:
Love the picture of Pa (Karl)! Our family loves to read your blog!
Post a Comment