- Height: 27 inches
- Weight: 18lbs 8oz
- Nicknames: Sprout, Sproutatticus, Goo Goo
- Sprout like to hold hands while he nurses it is just the sweetest thing.
- This month he had his first big fall and fell out of his cradle. He is sitting up and he is solid and he got a bit too exited and flipped himself out of his cradle. He now sport and permanent bruise on his forehead. He is always trying to do things he just isn't quite ready for. He's trying to grow up much too quickly.
- This boy is still super happy but he is becoming more opinionated and likes to be heard. He is still a bucket of chuckles and will give you plenty on smiles.
- Leif is now starting to follow a legit routine. It's still hard but I think we've found a groove, . For the most part he is up by 7:00/ 7:30 a.m. he goes down for a nap around 9:30 - 11:30 then he goes down again at 1:30 - 3:00. Then he's in bed by 7:00. Sometimes we adjust to fit in 3 naps, but we are trying to get down to two long ones instead of two short ones. He's still napping a lot on the go, and I don't see that changing in the future.
- Leif started eating big people food and he is INTO IT!!!! He is all about the veggies. He really like carrots, and pumpkin. He wants to share all of your food and knows what cups are and will happily sip from whatever you're drinking. Like I said, he just wants to grow up!
- He is starting to pull himself up but he's not quite there.
- He is into toys and gets bored easily, he had started to army crawl but is pretty slow. He's rocking up to his knees, I'm sure in the next week or two he'll be cruising!
- His hair is starting to fill in and it's quite a bit lighter than when eh's was first born which makes me a bit sad. It seems pretty fine like E's but we'll see how that changes.
- This boy loves blankets and to burry his face into them.
- Sprout is completely impartial to who holds him now. As long as he's in someone's arms he is happy. He's becoming more of a Daddy's boy but I'm still his main food source so, I think I'm the favorite... for now.
- He has finally started taking and enjoying having a sue! It has been a great transition and I'm pretty excited that he's finally taking one.
- Sprout still sleeps best in his pack n play and is getting ready to be evicted from our room and I couldn't be more excited about it!
- Sprout and E are BFF's. She feeds him she plays with his, she babysits him while I hop in the shower. She is the best big sister and Sprout adores her! i love watching them together. Duke and Sprout are THE cutest together. For the most part Bear just ignores him but sometimes he'll run up and give Sprout a kiss and hug and share a toy and my heart almost explodes. I have a feeling they will be great buddies once Sprout can actually play.
- This kid is NOT a snuggler. He wants nothing to do with it. he will fall asleep in my arms when we nurse but as far as putting his head on my shoulder while we dance, or nuzzling in while we watch a show, no way. He is up, moving, exploring. This boy is a busy one!
- Sprout is the most ticklish baby. He doesn't laugh from his toes, it's barely a tummy laugh but it is so cute! And those dimples! Seriously, this baby is THE cutest!!!
- He is sitting up!!!!! And he is SOLID!! he still has the occasional tumble, hense the bruise on his forehead, but that booty is a pretty wide base and he is LOVING the independence.
- Everything is constantly in Leif's mouth. He's started to get really quick with those hands.
Love this sweet sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment